For the convenience of the students, the college has its three own buses, The students can avail of themselves bus facility by paying the annual bus charges fixed for them.
- Monday, Tuesday & Friday
Grey Trousers, White Shirt(Full Sleeved), Black Shoes & Grey Socks along with College belt & Badge.
- Wednesday & Thursday
White Trousers & White Shirt, White Shoes & White Socks along with College belt & Badge.
- On Saturday
White Trousers, Alloted House T-shirts, White Shoes & White Socks.
Note-Full blue sweater V neck shaped is essential to wear in the winter.
Summer- 7:00A.M. to 1:40 P.M.
Winter- 9:00A.M. to 3:40 P.M.
Suggestions for Gurdians
- The Gurdians should determine the time table of the students and inspire them to work in accordance with the time-table.
- The Gurdians should send the students to the college in proper college-uniform.
- The Gurdians must check and sign the diary of the students each day. They should inspire the students for self study with the completion of home-work.
- On invitation of the college, the presence of the gurdian is necessary in the college.
- Inside the school-campus smoking is strictly prohibited. Using betel-nut, pouch, mobile or any others multimedia instrument is also strictly prohibited.